Agiboo Development’s Agile way of working means that customers get frequent application updates and improvements. Agiboo’s client base is also growing rapidly and our Development build and testing infrastructure needs to adapt to keep up with rapid feature development. Additionally, releases done need to be efficiently deployed to a variety of customer environments including an extensive hosted infrastructure.
In this position you will help maintain and grow Agiboo Development’s build and test environment to use the latest Azure technologies to create an efficient and cost effective hosting environment for Agiboo customers. You will help Agiboo support with any deployment related issues and assist as needed to set-up new Agiblocks hosted environments.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a development background who has been working with Azure for a few years. A good candidate will be very organized, likes troubleshooting and is always looking for efficient ways to help manage growing build and deployment activities.
Please note that this position may require you at times to work outside of normal business hours in assisting the Support team with hosted systems work. This is a 40 hour a week position.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Setup, help maintain and document various development and test platforms internally for Agiboo development and improve the performance and parallelization of builds. Will involve collaboration with internal teams, vendors and customers.
- Administer Agiboo’s software configuration management systems (GIT and Visual Studio Build environment).
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure CLI).
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process for the Agiblocks product and automate as many processes as possible.
- Manage and support customer environments in a a cloud datacenter and Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Manage, operate and document the product release and deployment process.
- Update, design, implement and document system monitoring for Agiblocks hosted systems. This includes Windows server, MS SQL server and Azure systems support. Design, develop and manage backup and restore process for customer data.
- Assist Agiboo support staff in deploying Agiblocks releases and patches to customers worldwide.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent knowledge about MS SQL Server – Installation, Maintenance, Performance Tunning, Backup and Restore using the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experienced with setting up, optimizing and maintining Azure pipelines.
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls on Azure.
- Knowledge and experience working with containerization.
- Knowledge of C# programming language.
- Self-starter able to proactively resolve issues and move project ahead in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Team player able to collaborate effectively within the development team, with other employees and contractors, and with customers.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to plan and manage IT related projects.
- Good verbal, written communications and listening skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer using Azure in commercial web software development using IIS and .NET technologies (not just internal project or web-site development).
- Strong experience in design and developing continuous a deployment pipeline, integrating Git and other Microsoft tools
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps experience.
- Experience with setting up, maintaining and supporting cloud/hosted systems for Enterprise customers.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: No recruiters please | Geen recruiters alstublieft.