We are looking for an inquisitive and technically oriented Test Automation Engineer to help us design, build, and maintain automated frameworks and integrating them with the CI pipeline for our Agiblocks commodities and trade risk management software. In addition to working with an international team of experienced software developers, you’ll receive a thorough introduction to the fascinating world of commodity trading.
Agiboo has developed an intuitive and cost-effective Commodities Trade and Risk Management system called Agiblocks. It uses the most up-to-date Microsoft .NET technology to provide a flexible web-based system with a pleasing user interface. This is an Agile, hands-on, small company environment where your work will directly influence the success of the company. English is our primary business language.
Responsibilities Test Automation Engineer
- Design, build, and maintain automated frameworks and integrating them with the CI pipeline.
- Experience in API Testing (Writing automated tests using API).
- Understanding product and system functional requirements to implement corresponding automated in order to ensure that overall quality is delivered.
- Ensure complete traceability from requirements through to testing.
- Execute testing tasks, analyse results and report status, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identify, analyse and document all programming errors and operational characteristics inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Create and implement regression tests cases and tests plans.
- Help expand product documentation, knowledge base, FAQs and how to information.
- Pair with developers and testers for test automation.
Ideally, you have gained professional Test experience in the IT industry in a QA or testing role though the position might be suitable for a business or functional analyst who has also done testing. You should be familiar with Web applications and DMBS in complex network environments. Experience working with commercial software product development is preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as a software tester or QA engineer.
- Hands-on knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems.
- Experience in SpecFlow and C# Programming
- Experience or ability to work in an Agile development environment is a plus.
- You are results driven and you like to work independently.
- Experience in implementing automated (functional and technical) tests.
- Experience with MS Test/nUnit/xUnit
- Preferably ISEB/ISTQB certified.
- MS SQL skill is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and you are a team player.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English. Dutch skills are a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Dependent on education and experience
This is a full-time position (100%)
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information click here
Check out our latest posts on Twitter
No recruiters please | Geen recruiters alstublieft.