- This event has passed.
8th Africa Sugar Conference 2018
April 10, 2018 - April 12, 2018
The global sugar industry juggernaut chugs along, successfully navigating itself through the myriad of market variables. Africa is no different. The EU quota, the so called “war on sugar,” ongoing regional trade twists, production, pricing, investment, all forces are at play, and being managed.
The region’s top Sugar conference is back to enable industry in more ways that one. After successive years of demonstrating value, the 2018 programme will once again have a fresh look that addresses all topical matters. Alongside many networking opportunities, this is an unmissable event for anyone in the sugar industry.
Discussion topics include
- Sugar and health – how consumption trends are changing
- Pathways to sustainability
- Global market movements and implications for Africa
- Spotlight on production efficiencies, trade agreements and regional trade
- Country profiles and trade / investment opportunities
- Diversification trends and what applies to the African region
- Sugar production technology developments and outlook