- This event has passed.
CIS Sugar Market 2017
March 16, 2017
The International Sugar Organization and Eurasian Sugar Association together with will hold the 6 joint conference “CIS Sugar Market 2017” in Moscow at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel on March 16th, 2017.
In 2016 the conference was attended by an international audience and included almost 260 representatives of sugar beet growers and beet sugar producers, agricultural holdings, seed and fertilizer providers, trading companies, industrial users, logistical and insurance companies from the CIS and abroad.
Topics of the conference:
- CIS Sugar Market – balance of demand and supply, prime cost, governmental regulatory policy, analysis and prospects
- World sugar market overview – EU and Southеast Asia
- Export of sugar as a vector of growth
- Selection and seed production in Russia and CIS
- Agricultural machinery – important part of production
- Innovative solutions for efficient sugar beet production