- This event has passed.
Salon du Chocolat 2017
October 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 1, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
The Salon du Chocolat is the world’s largest event dedicated to chocolate and cocoa.
With over 500 participants from 60 countries, including over 200 renowned chefs and pastry chefs, the Salon du Chocolat is the must-see event for all chocolate lovers.
20,000 sqm of exhibition and show space for adults and children, the largest showcase of chocolates from the 5 continents and the presence of cocoa-producing countries, … this 2017 show is going to take you on a journey!
As a catalyst for chocolate trends, the Salon du Chocolat is the global must-see event for all chocolate lovers:
- Over 500 participants from around the globe
- 60 countries represented
- The biggest names in chocolate and pastry – exceptionally all under one roof for 5 days
- The largest showcase of chocolates from the 5 continents and the presence of cocoa-producing countries
The Salon du Chocolat is a show for the whole family featuring an exclusive programme of activities and events together with exhibitors’ stands:
- A demo stage with a line-up of top chefs
- The Chocolate Fashion Show
- Prestigious competitions
- Exhibits and chocolate sculptures
- Live performances by cocoa-producing countries
- A children’s area
- Pastry workshops
- Talks and tastings