Agiboo is looking for a dynamic individual who will provide software application support to our rapidly growing customer base. You’ll be a perfect fit if you possess exceptional customer support skills that can be applied to a commodity trading and risk management software system along with the technical ability to monitor and trouble-shoot Web based applications.
This job requires you to learn quickly and use that knowledge to assist customers to better use the Agiblocks Commodity Trade and Risk Management product along with monitoring Agiblocks MS Web server based hosted systems.
This is a position where you may be working part-time outside of standard Dutch working hours (From 16:00-23:00 Amsterdam time on some days and some weekends). Working from home after business hours is an option after the initial training is completed. Working part time is also an option after an initial training period.
Agiboo BV based in The Netherlands is a provider of commodity trade and risk management solutions with a focus on agricultural and soft commodities. We work with approximately 24 staff with different professional and geographical backgrounds. Our main office is in Almere, The Netherland. Our clients, companies trading Agricultural \ Soft commodities are spread around the globe.
Agiblocks CTRM is a “next generation” commodity trade and risk management solution. Agiblocks combines a detailed understanding of specific commodities businesses and state of the art information technology. Agiblocks has been developed in modern software architecture and serves a broad portfolio of commodity trading and risk management functionality for companies trading in physical and derivative markets. It effectively is the ERP application and Risk Management tool of a commodities company. For more information: www.agiboo.com.
• Become proficient using the Agiblocks Trade and Risk Management software system to efficiently investigate and answer customer support requests, primarily via email with some phone and/or Skype contact. A tour of the Agiblocks application can be viewed here: http://www.agiboo.com/experience/intro.php
• Assist in customer documentation creation and review when needed.
• Assist in doing Agiblocks training sessions and providing help fulfilling reporting and MS Word based template requests.
• Monitor and help maintain hosted Agiblocks systems.
Ideally, you have gained some professional experience in the IT industry in a technical support or IT systems management role, although the position is suitable for a recent university graduate with a technical or management degree.
Qualifications and Skills
• Some technical support or customer service experience preferred; experience with supporting web based applications is a big plus.
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills – knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work with remote customers and colleagues.
• Acute sense of customer service, proactive, business aware and able to take on a high-level of responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Good knowledge of PC desktop systems, including the use of browsers, MS Office suite and general web/network trouble-shooting.
• Microsoft Windows server expertise/basic knowledge; Microsoft certifications are a plus.
• Microsoft SQL server experience/basic knowledge is a plus.
• Enthusiastic, extrovert personality with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work within a small, international team.
• Focused, with a strong capability to manage the unexpected.
Only applicants that have their current residence in The Netherlands are accepted as candidates. There will be no response to applicants with a residence outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply
Please send a letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time